Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hip Hip HOORAY!

I am really impressed with this new card kit. I made all 20 cards in just 1 1/2 hours and they are super cute!
Look at what you get! EVERYTHING you need!
  • Cardstock for 20 (3.5" x 5") cards
  • Clear stamp block & Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Twine & Clips
  • Basic Gray Stampin' Spot Mini Ink Pad
  • Envelopes for 20 cards
  • Three-piece Hip Hip Hooray Stamp Set
  • Adhesive die-cut embellishments
  • Full-color instructional brochure
Here is my pile of cards! I love that the die-cuts are adhesive backed and for the pieces I wanted to attach with dimensionals I just punched the shape out leaving the backing on. No other adhesive is needed! I even had some leftover die-cuts and placed them inside 2 cards.

And... when I was all finished with the 20 cards as shown I found that I had a bonus cardbase! I cut it in half and using 2 Very Vanilla cardstock bases and the remaining die-cuts I ended up with 22 cards for $19.95. What an excellent deal!
Supplies:

Of course you know that it is Sale-a-bration time. Here is a quick look at all 13 items you can choose from. 1 FREE item with every $50 purchase!
If you want more:
Hostess a $300+ party and receive $30 extra Hostess dollars (That = $80+ in FREE stuff)

If you want it all:
Join my team and receive an extra $25 in FREE product and a FREE registration to the July Convention in Salt Lake City. That's $150 worth of Stampin' Up! products for just $99 and you save an extra 10% since it ships to you FREE! (Convention registration value is $290, travel and hotel are not included) What are you waiting for? Visit www.stampingonhat.stampinup.net now to get started.

Happy Stamping & GO HAWKS!
Carla

2 comments:

Susan Loughrey said...

Cute cards Carla. I would never have that many ideas.....ever!

Carla said...

That's the best part of this kit Susan. I made them exactly like the pictures provided! Super easy and cute too!!!