Wednesday, August 14, 2013

8 NEW Single Stamps for Christmas

I have to admit my brain is beginning to think Christmas Cards. I know, we are having the best warm, dry summer in many years and I am enjoying the sunshine - but...

Click here to see the new Holiday Stamp Collection available now through January from Stampin' Up! These are 3 of my favorites.


These are single, clear-mount stamps priced $4.95 - $9.95 and will come to you packaged in cello bags. I love that most of this collection coordinates with a framelit or punch making them so easy to use as tags or layers on a card.

Not quite ready for Christmas? Here is one of the cards we made in class yesterday. It was inspired by a card I saw online by Demonstrator Terry Bolender and uses the new Circle Card Thinlits.

Stamps: Magnificent Maple, Gorgeous Grundge, Seasonal Sayings
Ink: Gold Metallic Encore Pad, Chocolate Chip & Crushed Curry Classic Pads
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Gold Foil Sheets and Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper

Label Card Thinlits #133479
Circle Card Thinlits #133480
Just look at all the thinlits you get in these sets! It is so much fun to make cards that flip and surprise. You can see more details and watch a video here.

Happy Stamping!
Carla

 

No comments: