Monday, October 1, 2012

Tacoma Stampin' Up! Regional

I had so much fun on Saturday at the Stampin' Up! Regional Event in Tacoma, WA! Shelley, Joan, Cathy and I picked up Becky and Jennifer at SeaTac on our way south and were joined by Pam and about 700 other demonstrators and guests for a fun-filled day. Here are some pictures...
Becky Roberts, Me, & Shelley Fabens
It was so nice to talk to Co-Founder, Shelli Gardner for a few minutes
Prizes & Make-n-Take packets
Cathy, Joan & Shelley working on 1 of 3 fabulous make-n-takes


My swap cards
 and some great idea boards...





I am already making plans to attend Convention in July. It will be a celebration of 25 years of Stampin' Up!. Want to join me? Ask me how!

Just in - Merry Christmas from Stampin' Up! Receive a FREE Festive Paper-Piercing Pack when you buy the Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set (or bundle including the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies) & the Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper during October!
Contact me today!

2 comments:

ericalynn said...

Is this a yearly thing? I HAVE to go next year if it is!

Carla Blake said...

We hope for one in the PNW each year. It's been in Portland, OR, Vancouver, BC, and even Alaska. I'll let you know as soon as I know :)