Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Digital Studio is Available FREE to Schools!

Get My Digital Studio FREE for your school!

MDS_Landing3-01
Stampin' Up is generously giving discs of the original My Digital Studio software to teachers & school administrative staff to use for FREE this fall! This is a $79.95 value--an amazing "back to school" gift!
My Digital Studio is a great solution for teachers' and support staff's needs. You can use it to:
  • Create bulletin board décor and signs for your classroom
  • Make certificates and awards for celebrating student achievement
  • Make birthday cards, welcome cards, field trip reminder cards, etc for students
  • Create professional-looking parent flyers, newsletters, calendars
  • Create a photobook of a special class activity, or an overview of the whole year
  • And much, much more!
I would love to come give a brief overview of the program and demonstrate to the teachers and staff some of the ways they can use it.
Here's what you need to know to help your school(s) take advantage of this opportunity:
  • If you are interested, click here for the Request Letter, Download My_Digital_Studio_Donation. Fill it out and return to me and I will sign it and fax it to Stampin' Up.
  • Donations will be met on a first come first serve basis while supplies last.
  • Stampin' Up! will follow-up with the schools to see how they are using the software and may contact them for stories about the usage.
  • Email me if you have any questions or to schedule a free demonstration of the software!

No comments: