Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sweet Gift Cards

Well, this month is certainly flying by! After placing my rather large 1st order from the fabulous new 2012-2013 catalog on June 1st I had to get busy completing my designs for the Inking Everything with Becky Live Summer Session.  14 days of exclusive Summer Themed Ensembles started on Monday, so head over to Inking Everything with Becky to get signed up and join in on the fun. You won't want to miss a single minute of the creativity we have in store for you!
My birthday landed on that deadline and once my projects were in the mail to Becky I left town to spend the weekend with my Sister, SIL and 3 cousins for our girl's weekend in Gig Harbor. Wasn't it nice of them to schedule it on my birthday this year? 
It was nice to relax and be spoiled before spending most of the next week at the hospital with my daughter during and after a surgery. She is home now and recovering very well so I have gotten a little stamping in!
These 3"x3" gift cards were so quick to make and are great to have on hand or give as a gift themselves. They feature the new Baby Boutique stamp set along with Petite Pairs and Lovely Little Labels.
Aren't these Lovely Little Labels adorable? And, the new Little Labels Punch Pack makes cutting a breeze!


Happy Stampin'!

No comments: