Tuesday, May 22, 2012

More Going, Going, Gone

I had a table at a Church Plant & Craft Sale last Saturday. I displayed and sold some of the samples I have made during the last year in addition to some garden and plant stakes made just for this event. I had fun showing off the Big Shot and many of the materials it can be used to cut and emboss like paper (of course) but also blue jeans flowers on headbands and the aluminum and vinyl for the stakes.
Unfortunately, the Flower, Daisies #2 Die is sold out but, at last look, the Ovals Die and the Chalkboard Vinyl are still available - but only through May 31st! Click HERE to view the lists and start shopping. Place an order by the end of the month and your name will be entered into my drawing for a free stamp set! Fine print: Name will be drawn on June 1st. Winner will choose a new or used stamp set from my retired sets.

No comments: