Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Digital Studio Birthday Invite

It is time to invite our extended family to a birthday party so with my FREE (Sale-a-bration) Piece of Cake Ensemble CD and a few clicks I created this in My Digital Studio...

Have you ever thought about trying MDS but didn't want to invest in the program just to see if you like it? Well now is the time!

Stampin' Up! is still offering a trial copy of My Digital Studio absolutely free!

Download the software and access the free trial just as you would a Stampin' Up! digital download (item 129600) through my online store.

Don't forget about Sale-a-bration! We're about half way through. From now until March 31st, with every $50 purchase you will receive one Sale-a-bration gift FREE! 

It's a great time to join Stampin' Up! and my team. During Sale-a-bration the starter kit is only $125! Plus get a FREE gift just for signing up. You can choose from a Package of Designer Series Paper or a Digital Download every month for the rest of 2012! Details HERE.


E-mail me at carlablakestamps@gmail.com if you have questions.

No comments: