Saturday, December 3, 2011

Deck the Halls

I love all the Christmas traditions including decorating our home. This year I have made several ornaments & tags while working with my Simply Scored, Christmas stamp sets and punches so I decided to place them on our lighted tabletop tree.
The star topper is made following the instructions found here

The lacy ornament is made by scoring a 11" strip of Whisper White every 1/8" before punching it with the Lace Ribbon Border punch. Accordion fold the delicate strip and connect the two end together with Sticky Strip. Create the rosette by pressing down the center and gluing it to a 1" circle on the back. The center front is punched from the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch. I sprayed the ornament with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz before adding the Pearl accent center.

To order your own Simply Scored, punches, holiday stamp sets, Designer Series Paper or any of the embellishments seen here contact me or click on the "Order Stampin' Up! Online" button to the left. Happy crafting!!!

No comments: