Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's Party Time!

I had a 6:00 am flight this morning to Salt Lake City and headed straight for my hotel near the Convention Center. Today is arrival day but I have plenty planned. After meeting up with my roommates and going in search of the Stampin' Up! tote bags waiting for us (full of stamps, the Holiday Mini Catalog, and other goodies) I have a 1:00 pm VIP tour of the home office scheduled, followed by an Inking Everything team meeting at our hotel at 3:30 pm and the Convention Kick-off party at 6:00 pm. WOW! Below are the cards I made for our team swap and a small gift for each of the team members and special guests invited to our pre-party party.
Three of the In-Colors for 2011-2012 are Indigo Island, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder. I stamped the Flower Fancy images with Versa Mark and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder on the Glossy White paper before coloring with the Aqua Painter dipped in re-inker ink. I also got a chance to use the new 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in Pool Party. Love it!
These are luggage tags I sewed & stamped to help us identify our Stampin' Up! tote bags in a sea of 3,000. First, I printed each initial on printer fabric using the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet in My Digital Studio. Yep, ran the prepared fabric (available at my local fabric store) right through my printer. I then sewed the tags together using the Flirtatious Designer Fabric and stamped them with Delicate Doilies stamps in Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink.

No comments: