Monday, April 25, 2011

Flower Fest Embossed Card

Have you received your copy of the Summer Mini Catalog in the mail from me? If not, give me a call so I can get one to you right away! One of the benefits I love about being a demonstrator is that I got my copy over a month ago and was able to pre-order some items and start playing with them. Items in the Summer Mini will be available for order May 1 - August 31, 2011.


This is my sample of the card showcased on page 20 of the Summer Mini and using the fabulous NEW custom-colored embossing powder shown on page 23. Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo oh-my!!!

Do you want to play with these great new embossing powders? Let's get together during the month of May with a few of your friends and you will each go home with your own vibrant creation.


Stampin' Up! doesn't have a special Sign-up NOW promotion going on this month but I DO! If you help me reach the goal I set for myself for April by becoming a demonstrator with me, I will gift to you a fabulous bonus package ($50 value) including 2 stamp sets, a classic ink pad, a box of mini glue dots, assorted paper and some lengths of ribbon so you can play while you wait for your kit to arrive! Let's get together by phone or in person THIS WEEK to discuss how Stampin' Up! might be a great fit for you.


Here are some details 
Save 30% on your first product order of $150 or more (placed within 45 days), plus earn hostess rewards
Stampin' Up! welcomes "Hobby" demonstrators as happily as "Business" demonstrators. There's no penalty to drop and you keep the kit and everything you purchased at a discount! You'll enjoy full demonstrator privileges through September 30, 2011. To remain active beyond September 30, 2011, $300 in product sales is required - including your own purchases!


Starter Kit can be customized and ships FREE.


JOIN MY TEAM! When you sign up for your starter kit with me, you become a member of my personal downline, and my upline's group Inking Everything. We live nationwide and are entirely virtual, low pressure and fun! Team members receive access to a private blog just for them, with exclusive projects and videos. Our blog is password protected and packed with Stampin' Up! news, inspiration and rewards exclusive to our group. 
Learn more HERE (click on start your own business in the upper right)

No comments: