Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring Flowers

Happy Saturday everyone! I waited to make this post while I figured out how to add my watermark to the photo. It's not anything super special but it will do for now. Here you go...
These simple cards were made using the Hostess stamp set Silhouette Sentiments, Whisper White card stock layered on a piece of Designer Series Paper from the Subtles Collection in Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery colors. I used the opposite ribbon color. The flower layers were punch from scraps using one of three punches in the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack and a Basic Pearl jewel was placed in the center.
If you would like to gather some friends together at a workshop and earn a free stamp set like this one let me know! Don't forget that it is still Sale-a-bration through March 31, 2011 which means it is an awesome time to place an order (one FREE product with each $50 order), hostess a workshop (an additional FREE item with $300 in sales) or join me as a demonstrator (15% off your starter kit & a FREE 4-piece product bundle).

No comments: